Meet the Team
Mark Lyle, Executive Director
Contact Mark if you are interested in:
- Becoming and RDA Advantage vendor / supplier
- Becoming a member of RDA Advantage
- In regard to regional / national accounts (suppliers seeing RDA Advantage approved supplier status and regional and national account sales opportunities)
- Spring Conference
For more than 10 years Mark has led the RDA Advantage team as Executive Director. He is an industry expert with over 30 years sales, marketing and management experience in manufacturing and redistribution. Mark is originally from Ohio and has a BA in Communication & Marketing from the Ohio State University. He currently resides in Littleton, CO and is an avid road cyclist.
Michelle Erfman, Office Manager
Contact Michelle if you are interested in:
- Rebate Payment, Program Information and Rebate Details
- Buying Group Reporting and Questions
- Pass Thru Reporting and Questions
- Grand Travels Payments, Program Information
Michelle has been with RDA Advantage for 9 years and offers a wealth of experience in Operations Management. She hails from New Jersey and received her education at Metro State.
Tracy Carpenter, Marketing & Events Manager
Contact Tracy if you are interested in:
- Private Label & Product Information
- Grand Travels Enrollment & Detail
- Spring Conference Information
- Marketing & Advertising
Tracy has been with RDA Advantage for four years. She graduated from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs with a BS in Business and Marketing. She has extensive marketing, sales and business development experience having previously worked for leading IT and software development companies. As a Colorado native she enjoys all things outdoors. When she’s not on the trails, she’s having a blast volunteering for Adaptive Adventures.